Friday, August 28, 2015

12 ingredient you should never eat

Hi friends,


No worries, I am not going on a food rant or anything like that but I found this article and thought you would be interested.
Deep inside, it just bothers me that we continue to feed ourselves with all the wrong stuff, not to mention that it is approved in our food.
It's time to revisit the shopping list.
I just wish they would give actual examples of brands with these 12 ingredients.

Here is the article from Rodale Organic Life:

12-ingredients-you-should-never-eat


Sophia, NJ.

Thank you so much for reading my blog and watching my YouTube videos! Share the love! Sophia, NJ


Connect with me:









Want to send me a product for review? Have a product review request?


Mailing address:

My Great Challenge
PO Box 402
519 Pompton Avenue
CEDAR GROVE, NJ 07009-9998




This blog contains affiliate advertising, this is how I support my blog and YouTube Channel.  I was not solicited to advertise for the products mentioned above, all opinions are my own. I am affiliated with e.l.f. and all brands listed below.


********************************************************************




e.l.f. cosmetics




Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.






Visit My Great Challenge's profile on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. All these things are very important to live healthy. takeaway food boxes is very important for the purpose of cleaning and live healthy.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover