Saturday, November 1, 2014

Vera Bradley - 60% off 4 patterns until 11/02/14 (midnight EST)


Don't miss this great promo from Vera Bradley, it ends 11/02/14 at midnight!

Color Sale! 60% off Canyon, Bittersweet, Citron and Provencal. November 1st-2nd

Bittersweet

Canyon

Citron

Provencal

Don't miss out, these are great deals!
Happy Shopping,

Sophia, NJ

******************************************************************************

JA Cosmetics Corp


My site contains affiliate advertising, this is how I support my blog and YouTube Channel. Clicking on the links below and purchasing from these brands will generate a commission for MGC. I am not paid to advertise these brands. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover