Thursday, December 12, 2013

Current Look - Makeup Tutorial - December 2013

Hi friends, 

 A lot of you have requested I do a makeup tutorial, so here goes!





Products mentioned:


Products mentioned:

Yves Rocher Pure Light Foundation
Maybeline - Dark Circle Eraser
Cle de Peau - Concealer
Urban Decay - Eye Potion Primer
Elf - Eye Transformer pallette
Too Faced - Matte Eye palette
Too Faced - no Makeup Makeup palette
Christian Dior Quad Eye Shadow in purple
Elf - Eye liner in Plum
Yves Rocher - Grand Rouge lipstick in Rose Poudre
Airspun - Setting powder
Elf - Setting Powder
Mac - blush in Mocca
Elf Blush in Pink Passion
Essence - bronzer Sun Club in blonde
Eyeko waterproof mascara

Brushes:
Chanel
Elf
Mac
Mary Kay
Real Techniques

I hope you like it!

Thanks for watching!



You can find me on FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE.

Thanks for reading and sharing my blog.



Sophia, NJ.

                         

                                                                                                                   

* This blog contains affiliate advertising.I am affiliated with Amazon  and Yves Rocher and will receive a commission from your purchase made through my links, that is how I support my blog. I am not affiliated with the other brands mentioned in this video (Too Faces, Benefit, Christian Dior, Elf etc). All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post and Thanks for the sharing!!
    If your're looking to buy gmail pva accounts at cheap prices then click below
    Buy regular gmail accounts

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover